What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Ex-dancer uses hidden guru software and makes up to $237,729 per month with just one click and zero costs
- Everything is taken care of by a system that’s smarter than any one of the best direct marketers
- When you turn it on…it activates..not 1 not 2 or even 5 … But 9 different profit streams.
- You do nothing but figure out how to spend your money and avoid paying taxes
- You don’t need a website or hosting or a single skill
- You don’t need to be a programmer to make this work
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Stripped Down Profits scores 69.70/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://strippeddownprofits.com/index.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $197.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: strippeddownprofits.com you’ll also be taken through to strippeddownprofits.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)